The second season of the Disney+ Star Wars TV show The Mandalorian has already been filmed, but thus far not a lot is known about what to expect. There have been reports that Rosario Dawson was cast to play a live-action Ahsoka Tano, and there will surely be plenty more Baby Yoda. Other than that, though, we have learned a little casting news and some of the episode directors, but not much about the plot.
A new report, though, suggests that a major Star Wars character will play a role in the season when it debuts. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones actor Temuera Morrison will appear on the show. In that film, Morrison played Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. Now, based on THR’s report, he will play the iconic role of Boba Fett–who was revealed to be a clone of Jango in the prequels.
While it’s not believed that Boba Fett will play a big role in Season 2, there’s no telling if he will end up being a recurring character as the show moves into Season 3, which is reportedly in the works.
In the original movies, Boba Fett was played by Jeremy Bulloch, with Jason Wingreen supplying the character’s voice. It’s worth noting that in the special edition of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Morrison’s voice was dubbed over Wingreen’s.
The second season of The Mandalorian is set to arrive to the Disney+ streaming service in October, and you can get an adorable plush of the Baby Yoda character now. It’s one of many Star Wars projects in the works, including a new movie from Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi and a TV show from the creator of Russian Doll.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Adds Boba Fett – Report
- Boba Fett Movie: Director Reveals Why This Star Wars Spin-Off Didn't Happen
- Star Wars: Everything We Know About Every Movie And Show Announced So Far
- 19 Food And Drinks From The Star Wars Movies, Ranked
- Arcade1Up's Star Wars Cabinet Drops To Its Best Price Yet For Star Wars Day
- For Star Wars Day, This Snuggable Baby Yoda Plush Is On Sale For Only $20
- First Episode Of Disney+ The Mandalorian Documentary Released
- Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker Is Live On Disney+ For May The Fourth
- Taika Waititi To Direct A New Star Wars Movie
- Best Star Wars Day 2020 Deals And Product Reveals For May The 4th
Source: Read Full Article