THE WINTER Olympics Curling tournament is reaching a thrilling conclusion.
And now we are entering the gold medal and bronze matches in the men's and women's tournaments.
LIVE: WINTER OLYMPICS CURLING LATEST
When are the curling finals?
Great Britain's men take on Sweden in the men's final at 6.05am GMT on Saturday, February 19.
While the women's tournament is currently at the semi-final stage. The women's final takes place later on Saturday night into Sunday morning UK time.
Men's final, Saturday February 19
- Gold Medal Game – Great Britain vs Sweden (6.05am)
Women's final, Sunday February 20 (early hours UK time)
- Gold Medal Game – Great Britain/ Sweden vs Switzerland/ Japan (1.05am)
When are the curling bronze medal matches?
The losers from the semi-final matches go into the bronze medal matches.
Men's bronze medal match – Canada won by beating USA
Friday, February 18 – Canada 8-5 USA (6.05am)
Women's bronze medal match
Saturday, February 19
- Bronze Medal Game – Great Britain/ Sweden vs Switzerland/ Japan 12.05pm
What TV channel and live stream is Winter Olympics on?
As with the Summer Olympics in Tokyo, the Winter Games will be broadcast on both BBC and Eurosport in the UK.
You can watch every event live across Eurosport and Discovery+.
While the BBC is broadcasting more than 300 hours of live coverage across BBC One and BBC Two with Hazel Irvine, Jeanette Kwakye, Ayo Akinwolere and JJ Chalmers hosting.
Barbara Slater, Director of BBC Sport said: "We are delighted to bring audiences the very best action and medal moments from Beijing.
"Our expert line-up of international Winter sport stars combined with our round the clock coverage will ensure that the Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games take pride of place in an already mouth-watering sporting year."
Mixed curling at Winter Olympics
Italy dominated to win gold in the mixed doubles, with Norway sealing silver as runners up.
Sweden won bronze after beating Great Britain's Bruce Mouat and Jennifer Dodds in the bronze medal match.
Wednesday, February 2
- Sweden 5-9 Great Britain
- Australia 5-6 United States
- Norway 6-7 Czech Republic
- China 7-6 Switzerland
Thursday, February 3
- Australia 5-6 China
- Sweden 7-4 Czech Republic
- United States 4-8 Italy
- Great Britain 6-4 Canada
- Italy 8-7 Switzerland
- United States 6-11 Norway
- Norway 6-7 Canada
- Switzerland 8-7 Great Britain
- China 6-7 Sweden
- Czech Republic 8-2 Australia
Friday, February 4
- Sweden 7-6 Australia
- Canada 7-5 Switzerland
- Italy 11-8 Norway
- Czech Republic 2-10 Italy
- China 6-8 Canada
- Great Britain 9-8 Australia
- Sweden 7-8 United States
Saturday, February 5
- Switzerland 1-6 Sweden
- Australia 4-10 Norway
- China 5-7 United States
- Czech Republic 3-8 Great Britain
- Sweden 6-2 Canada
- Australia 3-7 Italy
- Great Britain 5-7 Italy
- Norway 9-6 China
- Czech Republic 3-11 Switzerland
- United States 2-7 Canada
Sunday, February 6
- United States 8-10 Czech Republic
- Great Britain 6-5 China
- Norway 6-2 Sweden
- Australia 9-6 Switzerland
- Italy 8-4 China
- Canada 7-5 Czech Republic
- Canada 8-10 Australia
- Italy 12-8 Sweden
- Switzerland 6-5 United States
- Norway 6-2 Great Britain
Monday, February 7
- Switzerland 5-6 Norway
- Canada 7-8 Italy
- United States 4-8 Great Britain
- Czech Republic 8-6 China
- Semi-final 1: Norway 6-5 Great Britain
- Semi-final 2: Italy 8-1 Sweden
Tuesday, February 8
- Bronze medal: Great Britain 3-9 Sweden
- Gold medal: Norway 5-8 Italy
Most read in Sport
Source: Read Full Article