WALES and Denmark go head-to-head in Saturday's European Championship last-16 tie at the Johan Cruijff ArenA in Amsterdam.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are marking the occasion by offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 88/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE & deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on Wales vs Denmark before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
Wales will look to defy the odds once again against Denmark on Saturday.
Rob Page's side finished second to Italy in Group A and could make a big impression on the knockout stages having reached the semi-finals in 2016.
But Denmark will be buoyed by their 4-1 thrashing of Russia and will look to carry that momentum into this weekend's last-16 tie.
These two have only met twice in competitive action since 1999 with the Dane's having won both UEFA Nations League bouts in 2018.
88/1 Bet Builder special
Wales vs Denmark
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Denmark – Match Odds
- Thomas Delaney – To Be Booked
- Joe Morrell – To Be Booked
- Aaron Ramsey – Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
Our four selections combined create odds of 88/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
So we're backing Denmark to progress to the quarter-finals by scoring 2+ goals and having 6+ corners at odds of 7/2.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £90.
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our four-fold bet builder that's been boosted to a whopping 88/1!
Our selections are: Denmark To Win, Thomas Delaney – To Be Booked, Joe Morrell – To Be Booked, Aaron Ramsey To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
£20 on that will return £1,786 if it comes through.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article