Prince Harry is feeling ‘tormented by his fractured family ties’ while Meghan Markle is ‘struggling to cope’ and ‘feeling extremely low’ amid new life in LA, a source claims
- Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, are ‘struggling to cope’ in Los Angeles
- Insider has claimed the couple are facing ‘extreme tension’ and ‘feeling low’
- Source said the Duke of Sussex is ‘tormented by fractured family ties’
- Claimed the royal felt ‘particularly down’ on Prince William’s birthday last month
Prince Harry is feeling ‘tormented by his fractured family ties’ while Meghan Markle is ‘struggling to cope’ after the couple’s move to Los Angeles, a source has claimed.
The Duke, 35, and Duchess of Sussex, 38, are currently living in Tyler Perry’s $18 million mansion with their son Archie, one, having officially stepped back from royal duty at the end of March.
But speaking to the Sunday Mirror, an insider said the royal couple are facing extreme tension with their new life, revealing: ‘[Meghan] She has gone very quiet. I think she is likely to be feeling extremely low and probably struggling.’
Meanwhile they added that Prince Harry felt ‘particularly down on William’s birthday on June 21.’
Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, are ‘struggling to cope’ amid their move to Los Angels, a source has claimed (The couple are pictured in London in March at the Commonwealth Day service, they stepped down as senior royals three weeks later)
Meghan and Harry spectacularly announced they were stepping down from their role as senior royals in January, and officially finished their duties in March.
The couple have since moved to Meghan’s native LA, after spending some time in Vancouver Island, Canada.
The source explained that Meghan had become ‘more distant’ and ‘introverted’ in the last few weeks, leaving her family ‘worried’.
Meanwhile they added: ‘Prince Harry must be tormented by his fractured family ties.’
The source claimed that the Duke of Sussex felt ‘particularly down on Prince William’s birthday’ last month (The couple are pictured with William and Kate in July 2018 watching the RAF Flypast from the Buckingham Palace balcony)
It comes as the Duchess cut ties with her best friend and former stylist, Jessica Mulroney, after she became embroiled in a race row last month, which the sources claim has been ‘really hard’ on the royal.
The former Canadian Prime Minister’s daughter-in-law threatened the livelihood of blogger Sasha Exeter after the pair had a private argument over racism.
The controversy led to the mother-of-three being fired from her presenting role with CTV and her job with Good Morning America, while last month husband Ben, announced he would be stepping down from his CTV entertainment show etalk.
The source added the former Suits star has been ‘hit really hard’ and is no longer speaking to some of her closest friends.
It comes as the Duchess cut ties with her best friend and former stylist, Jessica Mulroney, after she became embroiled in a race row last month, which the sources claimed has been ‘really hard’ on the royal (Meghan is pictured with Jessica and her husband Ben in 2016)
They also revealed the mother-of-one is shut down and no longer knows who to trust.
It comes as news emerged that the couple have officially shut down their Sussex Royal charity.
Reports suggested yesterday that Prince Harry and Meghan have filed official paperwork with Companies House to dissolve the royal foundation as they shift their focus to the Prince’s eco-tourism scheme ‘Travalyst’.
The company – which has been set up independently – hopes to help the hard-hit tourism industry survive the coronavirus crisis.
The news comes as reports suggest that Meghan and Prince Harry have officially shut down their Sussex Royal charity
The couple’s move to disband their charitable organisation follows the Queen’s decision that Harry and Meghan can no longer use the word ‘royal’ in their ‘branding’.
An insider told Newsweek: ‘Following previous announcements that The Duke and Duchess will not be using the name ‘Sussex Royal’ and will not continue with a foundation in its name, paperwork has been filed with Companies House and the Charity Commission to formally close the charity down.
‘This will appear on the online public record in the coming days. The charity formally enters a period of “solvent liquidation”.’
It is claimed the couple, who quit the royal family earlier this year, want to concentrate on new ventures going forward.
This includes Travalyst, led by The Duke of Sussex, which brought together some of the biggest operators in the travel industry – including Visa, Booking.com and Skyscanner – to help travellers pick low carbon options more easily and chose destinations that will have more benefit to local communities.
Source: Read Full Article