BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH stand in the way of Pep Guardiola's resurgent Manchester City side as they chase down their first Champions League title.
City have been outstanding since the start of the festive season in the Premier League and want to step up and finally win Europe's biggest prize.
But standing in their way is Marco Rose's dynamic Gladbach team, who are suffering inconsistent form in the Bundesliga.
What time does Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City kick off?
- Borussia Monchengladbach take on Manchester City on Wednesday, February 24.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- The game has been moved to Budapest's Puskas Arena in Hungary because of Germany's Covid restrictions.
What TV channel is Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City on and can I live stream it?
- Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – an hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City for free?
EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
The home side are missing Marcus Thuram, with the forward out due to a long-term knee injury.
Meanwhile, defender Mamadou Doucoure has missed the last few games with a knee injury, but the knock is not thought to be a long-term concern.
Nathan Ake is unavailable for Manchester City due to injury.
Monchengladbach win 10/1
City victory 3/10
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Tuesday, February 23.
Source: Read Full Article