GERMANY face Hungary in Group F tonight looking to book their place in the last-16 of Euro 2020.
Joachim Low's side saw off Portugal in their last match, but will have to wary of a Hungarian side who held world champions France to a draw.
EURO 2020 FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Both teams can still reach the knockout stages, with second in the group facing England at Wembley next Tuesday.
What time does Germany vs Hungary kick off?
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time tonight – 9pm in Germany and Hungary.
- It will be played at the Allianz Arena in Munich.
- France will take on Portugal simultaneously in the other Group F game.
- Germany and Hungary have not met competitively since that famous 1954 World Cup final when the Germans picked up a 3-2 win.
- The last meeting between the two teams was in 2016 when Germany ran out 2-0 winners in Gelsenkirchen.
What TV channel is Germany vs Hungary on and can I live stream it?
- Germany vs Hungary is live on BBC.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- ARD, ZDF and Deutsche Telekom are showing Euro 2020 in Germany while MTVA is the Hungarian broadcaster.
Can I watch Germany vs Hungary for free?
- Yes. BBC is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
What is the team news?
Thomas Muller has picked up a knee injury and will miss this game, with the Bayern star potentially out until the quarter-finals.
Mats Hummels is also dealing with a knock but is expected to feature.
Adam Szalai left the field against France with a head injury and isn't expected to be able to play tonight.
Source: Read Full Article