Almost three decades ago Anthony Hopkins won an Oscar playing murderous Hannibal Lecter.
Now, at the age of 82, he’s showing off some killer dance moves.
Hopkins joined TikTok on Friday and immediately made an impression by shaking his tailfeather to Drake’s “Tootsie Slide.”
Yeah, we know: pictures or it didn’t happen.
#Drake I’m late to the party… but better late than never. @oficialstallone @arnoldschnitzel #toosieslidechallenge
But Hopkins wasn’t just dancing for exercise. He had a bigger mission in mind ― calling out fellow acting icons Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger to show off their own moves.
In an impressive feat, Hopkins managed impersonations of both actors while shuffling along on his hardwood floor.
“Hey, Mr Stallone, keep writing! Good part for me in it? Gimme a part, major – huh?” he said. Then he quoted Schwarzenegger’s “Terminator” catchphrase: “I’ll be back.”
Shadowboxing on TikTok isn’t the only way Hopkins has been dealing with the coronavirus isolation. He’s also been playing the piano for his cat, Niblo, according to Vulture.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- Will there be a second stimulus check?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Why it takes so long to make a coronavirus vaccine
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article