JACQUELINE Jossa's latest collection with In The Style and we want it all.
It's packed full of summer ready pieces, must have midi dresses, beautiful blue hues and looser pieces for the hotter weather.
Whether you're managing to jet off this summer, or more likely looking for some new garms for your summer stay cation.
Prices start at £6 for this summer's must have accessory (remember they are compulsory now) the face mask, or with clothing priced from £20.
The new summer collection is available now from inthestyle.com, but you'll need to be quick as previous collections have sold out.
In the Style have also partnered up with Billie Faiers, Saffron Baker and Lorna Luxe in recent weeks, so whatever your style your sure to pick something for the summer, whether you're going or staying.
You can see the full collection here, but we've picked out some of our favourites below.
- Sage Polks Dot Split Skirt Midi Dress, £30 – buy here
- Blue Denim Sleeveless Smock Dress, £30 – buy here
- Frill Detail Cheesecloth Mini Dress, £35 – buy here
- Navy Floral Print Cami Drop Waist Slip Dress, £20 – buy here
- Belted Lightwash Denim Dress, £36 – buy here
- Pink Floral Print Split Skirt Midi Dress, £30 – buy here
- Grey Tie Waist Short Sleeve Playsuit, £22 – buy here
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Michael Kors announces huge sale with up to 50% off designer handbags – and prices start at £16.
If you click on a link in the article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article